The Crannagh Activity Centre introduced Northern Ireland's first outdoor waterpark in 2016. The Waterpark is open from the start of May to the end of September each year.
The water park provides fun for all the family no matter what the weather. Sessions are available throughout the day and last for an hour.
PLEASE EMAIL OR MESSAGE US VIA FACEBOOK TO BOOK
Below are answers to our most frequently asked questions, for your information.
- Sessions on the Waterpark last one hour and you need to arrive at least 30 mins before the start time.
- Cost for the Waterpark is £12 per person for 5 to 9 yr olds (5 to 9yr olds must be accompanied on the park by an adult – max ratio 3:1) and £18 per person for 10 yr olds + (Prices include VAT at 20%)
- Payment is made on arrival. We do not require deposits, but if you can’t make your booked session we appreciate it if you can let us know.
- To book we need the following information: The preferred date and time, your email address & mobile number, the number of participants and their age range.
- Capacity on the Waterpark is 120 people, although we limit it to 80 as a maximum, to ensure everyone has plenty of space. You can book as an individual or as a group.
- We supply wetsuits and buoyancy aids, at no extra cost, but everyone needs to bring a swim suit, towel and importantly an old pair of shoes or flip flops for the walk to and from the park.
- Participants need a basic swimming ability, but they need to be water confident so they don't panic when falling in.
- We staff the park on a minimum 1:10 ratio, there are at least two staff on at any time. 5-9 year olds must be accompanied by a parent on the park.
- Exclusive bookings are available, but you need to have a minimum of 35 people. Exclusive bookings are not available on public or bank holidays.
- If booking for peak times we do suggest booking two to three weeks in advance.
- All catering, bbqs, etc on site is provided by the Crannagh Restaurant. To book a table and pre-order food please contact The Crannagh Restaurant on +44 (0) 2870327756
- Dogs are not permitted on site.
- We also offer multi-activity packages, subject to availability, with a choice from the following, Waterpark, Banana Boat, Tube Rides, Kayaking, Stand Up Paddleboarding and Canoeing. You can package two activities for £27.50 pp or three activities for £40pp.
- Groups of 30 People or more - £25 per person
Package 1: Waterpark and Kayaking
Package 2: Waterpark and Jumbo Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Package 3: Waterpark and Banana Boating
Package 4: Waterpark and Tube Rides
- Groups of 50 People or more - £35 per person
Package 5: Waterpark with Banana Boating or Tube Ride, Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding (Jumbo and Individual Paddleboards)
If you need any more information don't hesitate to ask
5-9 y/o's £12
All wetsuits and bouyancy aids are provided and included in the price
Have a look at the photos below and please contact us if you are interested in coming down to try it out.